Originally Posted by itrollin98
Hey guys, I bought a Realms server a few days ago. It is officially the unofficial GLD realms server. Anyone who joins is in creative, and has the ability to run any type of commands added in 1.7 and before.
How to join
1. Put name in shared document
2. Load Minecraft 1.7.9/1.7.8/1.7.7/1.7.6 (after I say I've added you in)
3. Click on the 'Minecraft Realms' button
4. Click on the pending invitation button (top right corner)
5. Accept and join!
Originally Posted by jnmcd
PLEASE!! Don't hurt the noobs that I shelter
IF APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED, YOU MAY NOT SEND AN APP ANYWHERE ELSE!
IF YOU SEND AN APP TO STAFF, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED, AND WILL LOSE ALL HOPE OF GETTING APPROVED IN THE FUTURE.
If you are repeatedly asking people, mainly staff members, about whether or not you would be a good staff member, you are then put on the deny list. This also includes making stupid threads with your application, or asking others to weigh
So this post it to tell you my story of why i am bad at english and grammar.
Wen i was born there was 2 children and 2 adults in the household, me and my older sister who at the time would have been 13, after 3 years my younger sister cam along and we had a good life until my older sister decided she was depresed and would hang aroud with the wrong group of people, she got into drugs and stuff like that and from then on the whole world revolved around her not me about to go into school
Here are some strategies that I found helped whenever I made my first temporary base before entering a town on GLD.
1. [COLOR="#FF0000"]Before you do anything, do /warp startershop and purchase a bed. Then do /kit starter.[/COLOR]
2. Do /rp to get to a random part of the desert. This could teleport you anywhere, you have no idea where you'll end up.
3. Make sure you have /kit starter with/on you. These will come in handy when you're going to